Offering therapy services for adolescents, adults, children, elders in and around Brampton, Ontario
- Session Format: Couple, Family, Individual
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting, we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalized treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“The solution to all our problems is in our thoughts”
– Satvinder khurme
Rates & Insurance
- Session Fee (60 minutes):
- Video / Telephone: $180
- Session Fee (30 minutes)
- Video / Telephone: $90
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do my mental health insurance benefits cover services provided by Social Worker, Master of Social Worker, Registered Social Worker, Psychotherapist?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you would like to reschedule or do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full session charge for the missed session.